Enjoy Shire Hall’s Breakfast Club with a very special guest!
Booking is essential as tables are limited.
Please email Kirsty.Campbell@shirehalldorset.org to book your table!
– Bacon and Eggs on toast two rashers of bacon and two fried eggs on toast
– Smashed Avocado Bagel with Bacon homemade guacamole topped with bacon and poached egg
– Eggs Benedict English muffin topped with ham, poached egg and hollandaise sauce
– American Style Pancakes with maple syrup and bacon or fresh fruit and Greek yoghurt
– Homemade Granola topped with Greek yoghurt and fresh fruit
– Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs on toast
Any item plus endless tea or filter coffee just £8
Children’s Breakfast Club
– Beans Or Scrambled egg on one slice of toast
– Mini American Style Pancakes with maple syrup and bacon or fresh fruit
– Toast with Jam, Marmite or Chocolate spread two slices of toast topped with strawberry jam or marmite
One item plus fruit juice just £5
Please email: Kirsty.email@example.com
No upcoming events
This impactful photography exhibition, coming to Shire Hall Museum from Jayne Jackson, explores changing opinions towards historical and current tendencies toward victim blaming.
Fri 8th Mar - All day
and 50 future schedules
Join Dr. Rose Wallis at Shire Hall Museum to explore the history of Martha Brown, the last women to be executed in Dorset.
Fri 8th Mar - 7:00pm
Join author and journalist Anne Sebba at Shire Hall Museum as she explores the life of Ethel Rosenburg and her infamous 1951 trial which turned her into an American icon.
Sat 6th Apr - 2:00pm
In this talk, local historian Brian Bates explores the story of the Tolpuddle Martyrs, arguably the most famous trail to take place at Shire Hall.
Sat 4th May - 2:00pm
Join Mike Randall at Shire Hall Museum to discuss his father's extraordinary life. From escaping a prisoner of war camp during WW2 to becoming a 'diplomat' in Moscow and East Berlin
Sat 8th Jun - 2:00pm
Dorset Youth Pride is back at Shire Hall Museum for 2024!
Sat 13th Jul - 10:00am
Discover the fascinating story of Mary Channing, the last woman to be burned at the stake in Dorset.
Mon 29th Jul - 3:00pm
Hear about the hidden Dorchester under your feet in a fascinating talk with Councillor David Taylor.
Sat 14th Sep - 2:00pm
Join us at Shire Hall for our Christmas Market!
Sat 23rd Nov - 10:00am
and 1 future schedules
Join Shire Hall Museum's Learning Manager Anne Brown to explore the fascinating stories of people taken through our historic courtroom.
Sat 7th Dec - 2:00pm