- See & Do: Arts & Entertainment
- See & Do: Attractions in Dorchester
- See & Do: For Couples
- See & Do: For Families
- See & Do: Places to Visit in Dorchester
The Plaza Cinema Dorchester opened in 1933 as a single screen cinema. It now boasts 4 screens of which two are capable of showing 3D films.
At Picturedrome Cinemas we pride ourselves on giving our customers a unique environment to see films and events using state of the art technology. We provide an excellent, friendly service and ensure the experience is value for money.
It is the policy of Picturedrome Cinemas that the pricing of tickets is kept as low as possible to make it accessible for our patrons. In addition our food and drinks have been reasonably priced too.
- Screen 1 188 seats (first floor)
- Screen 2 60 seats (first floor)
- Screen 3 110 seats + 4 Wheelchair spaces (ground floor)
- Screen 4 75 seats + 2 Wheelchair spaces (ground floor)
Doors for a show open around 15 minutes before the show depending on when the previous show finishes and the amount of cleaning required.